One sentence: Brittany bids us welcome with its rainy weather and wonderful views.
– Played with the little ones and had breakfast/lunch with our family in Rennes.
– Our Airbnb host from St. Malo (our next destination) came to pick us up and drove us to St. Malo from Rennes. The apartment there is adorable and perfect for us.
– We walked around and discovered the main streets. My mother and I both purchased new sweaters “a la mode” to welcome us to the chilly, rainy weather.
– On Monday, we ventured to the “Office de Tourisme” and walked around the walls of St. Malo.
– We are finally back in the land of Wi-Fi now. Apparently, bars in St. Malo are the only place to access Internet. So, I am currently sitting with my parents at a bar with our laptops and “vin chaud” (hot wine).